- Fiat Uno – died in an accident at the junction of Lambeg Road & River Road in Lisburn
- Peugeot 309 3dr
- Peugeot 306 XT – stolen from the Corporation Street car park by some scum bag, with a load of engagement gifts in it 🙁
- VW Golf MKII – in gold, with lots of rust & horse hair seats given to the local scrap yard!
- 1995 Audi A4 Saloon 1.8 20v
- 2002 Audi A6 Avant 1.9TDI SE (Awesome car. Chipped to 170bhp, still got 40mpg, set of nice 18″ 9-spoke Audi wheels towards the end)
- Peugeot 308 SW 1.6 HDI, 6 speed, panoramic sun roof. (The A6 had to go, needed something with room for 3 ISOFIX car seats in the back, baby 3.0 due mid-May 2012, PX the A6 in Jan 2012 as it had some big bills looming)
From July-November 2006 we lived in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, where we got to hire some interesting rides: